Ready to get serious?

Thanks for visiting! All content on this site is completely free of charge and I hope you enjoy it.  When you're ready to get serious about learning guitar, I only recommend one paid service which you can check out here. Why pay an instructor $20 per hour when you can have unlimited content for less than $12 a month?! I wrote a detailed review of the service here. Rock on!

Thanks for checking out Guitar Journey!

I appreciate you stopping by. This site is dedicated to everything guitar!  Posts will primarily be about learning to play but will also sprinkle in some news articles, guitar sales, and whatever else I find on the web about my favorite instrument.

For my first post, I'd like to show a youtube video of a guy teaching Black by Pearl Jam (my favorite band).

No comments:

Post a Comment