Ready to get serious?

Thanks for visiting! All content on this site is completely free of charge and I hope you enjoy it.  When you're ready to get serious about learning guitar, I only recommend one paid service which you can check out here. Why pay an instructor $20 per hour when you can have unlimited content for less than $12 a month?! I wrote a detailed review of the service here. Rock on!

Red Solo Cup - Toby Keith guitar lesson



Fun, easy, country song.  Here's a link to the tabs as well.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish to learn how to play a guitar, so I am looking for free guitar lessons for beginners.. hope you can help me. thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Toby a few years back at the X and it was a great show! I think the part I loved the most was when he got out his red, white, and blue guitar and sang,and my cheap tickets . Then, they showed a Navyman on the screen.

    ReplyDelete